Terms and Conditions
At Levana Fabrics we sell first and second grade fabric and this is reflected in the price.
According to fabric standards we are allowed 8 faults per roll.
We do realize when selling to the public in cut meters it is difficult to determine, but we take extreme care to make sure we make you aware of the fault or give you an allowance on the first grade fabric.
No allowance will be given in the second grade fabric, because we have allowed for the faults by reducing the price.
Please ensure that you purchase enough to allow for shrinkage in the fabric.
* No refunds will be given on already cut fabric or made up garments.
* Returns must be received within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
* The customer are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
* Shipping costs will be refunded only if your return is a result of our mishandling or a fault with the fabric which was not described / notified at the time of purchase
* Refunds will only be given on fabric and products returned in the same condition as it was in when it was sent to you.
To arrange a return, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 06 366 0820
We are unable to offer returns on clearance items and second grade fabrics which had the faults explained.